|Copyright © 2016
National Capital Chapter - Safari Club International
All Rights Reserved
|Safari Club International
The National Capital Chapter is the leader in donating Safari’s in a Box to educational settings. We
are thankful for our generous donors and The Sables who have made possible the donations of Safari’
s in a Box at the following locations. If you know of a school, Youth program, or other educational
organizations that could benefit from a HOW kit please contact Beth Robinson, Sables Chair.
Past SIAB OR HOW Kit Recipients:
- 1. P.A.C.E West School - Haymarket, VA. Prince William County.
- 2. Lathrop E. Smith Environmental Education Center – Rockville, MD. Montgomery County
- 3. Montgomery County Outdoor Education Center
- 4. Marshall Elementary School – Manassas, VA. Prince William County.
- 5. Grace E. Metz Middle School – Manassas, VA. Manassas City Public Schools.
- 6. National Cathedral School – Washington, DC.
- 7. Rodney Thompson Middle School – Stafford, VA. Stafford County.
- 8. Seneca Ridge Middle School – Sterling, VA. Loudoun County Public Schools.
- 9. Cabin John Middle School – Potomac, MD. Montgomery County.
- 10. Horizon Elementary School – Sterling, VA. Loudoun County Public Schools.
- 11. Skycroft Outdoor Education Center (First kit given!)
- 12. Summit Lake Outdoor Education Center (Second kit given!)
- 13. Carroll County Dept. of Parks and Recreation – Westminster, MD.
- 14. Broadlands Nature Center – Broadlands, VA. Loudoun County
- 15. Belmont Station Elementary School – Ashburn, VA. Loudoun County Public Schools.
- 16. St. Columbia’s Episcopal Church, Nursery School. Washington, DC.
- 17. People Animals Love for use at Beacon House. Washington, DC.
- 18. Smithsonian Institution Nationalist Center – Leesburg, VA. For use in the Loudoun
County Public Schools lending library. Total of 5
- 19. Potomac Falls High School. Sterling, VA. Loudoun County Public Schools.
- 20. Harper Park Middle School. Leesburg, VA. Loudoun County Public Schools.
- 21. West Bethesda Middle School – Bethesda, MD. Montgomery County.
- 22. Blue Ridge Middle School – Purcellville, VA. Loudoun County Public Schools.
- 23. Girl Scouts Council of the Nation’s Capital.
- 24. The Little Rock Foundation and Camp Little Rock – New Jersey.
- 25. Three individual teachers who attended AWLS were given Safari’s in a Box in 2009.
- 26. Harper Park – ED program HOW
- 27. Tuscarora HS HOW
- 28. Wood Grove HS HOW
- 29. Forest Grove ES HOW
- 30. Arcola ES HOW
- 31. Loudoun County 4H HOW
- 32. Trent Hutchinson, Brunswick HS, Maine HOW
- 33. Va. DGIF - both HOW and SIAB